[mythtv-users] trying to add a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR1250**SOLVED**

Mike Millner mike at mikeshome.com
Sat Dec 20 23:04:28 UTC 2008

I had to create a new video source. I use schedules direct for my guide and
thought I could use it for the new card also. I choose over the air and it
works now

Guide is only updating for one channel..not sure what to make of it. I'll
play with that some more.

The main thing is both tuners work..its awesome!

Thanks,
Mike