[mythtv-users] Sorry for the prev mails

steve sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 21 23:20:49 UTC 2008

Mark A. O'Neil wrote:
> Pushing a neighbor's stuck car out of their drive and I managed to
> unlock my phone and send about a half dozen empty emails and make a
> couple calls to boot.
>
> Any way try to stay warm during the storm if you are in the North East
> (or anywhere else for that matter) and best in the new year.
>
> cheers,
> -m

lol, and I thought that only happened to me!!

(gonna take a guess based on your email address) We just left Lebanon
after setting up a new store, got out in the nick of time before the
snow started friday morning...  Wound up coming home to a foot of the
white stuff anyway!!

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com