[mythtv-users] Font size..

Mark Parsons mythtv.org at thesanitarium.org.uk
Mon Dec 22 13:55:53 UTC 2008

On 21 Dec 2008, at 23:10, Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> On Dec 21, 2008, at 9:16 AM, A JM wrote:
>> If I wanted to modify the theme how will I know what font sizes to
>> change?
>
> The the file that defines the screen you want to change. Find what
> font size is used and modify the size. I'm not sure how else to answer
> that question.

Before you do any fiddling, make sure that you do actually have all
the necessary fonts installed; from memory, I had to do an apt-get on
some mysteriously named package containing MS TTF fonts that couldn't
be included in the standard Mythbuntu distribution... can't for the
life of me remember what it was called (I will try to find out) - but
once installed, all my horrible big fonts that wouldn't resize
magically got fixed. YMMV

(cc'd as well as to list 'cos I'm never too sure whether my list posts
actually make it through...!)