[mythtv-users] OT: OTA HD

Joe jfwd at phlobus.net
Mon Dec 22 18:34:48 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Bill White <raygions at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Unfortunately, I live in an association, and while they cannot legally bar me from erecting an antenna, I would prefer not to incur unnecessary grief.  Can anyone speak to the existence of low profile, innocuous or camoflaged blue antennas?  Or direct me to a resource?

If you have an attic, just put the antenna there instead.  That's what
I did at my house for OTA broadcasts and it works great - I don't
notice a much of a loss from being under the roof as opposed to over
it (or at least I get all the stations listed on antennaweb just
fine).  Just check the physical size and make sure it will fit before
buying if you go that route.  I found the DB4 antenna
(http://www.solidsignal.com/prod_display.asp?prod=AD-DB4) to be
particularly good relative to it's smallish size.