[mythtv-users] MythArchive issues ... No more queue slots??

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Dec 25 17:26:07 UTC 2008

On Dec 25, 2008, at 8:56 AM, A JM wrote:

> It's customary to wait at least a day before asking again. Did you
> google the error message? I did and I found that you likely are
> getting a demux error because there are multiple streams in your
> video file that the archive script isn't handling properly. In the
> page I found quite easily with my google search of the error, it
> suggested using ProjectX to demux the file and correct any errors,
> then mplex to put them back together again.
>
> Well it used to work??? as a matter of fact I haven't had a problem
> with it for a while but it no workey now... the recording is an

Aww, don't leave me hanging. The recording is an...? An apple? An
astronaut? An abomination? An *awesome* recording that you need to get
on DVD?

> If I have to use ProjectX to demux and remux what good is MythArchive?

No good. Stop using it for that recording.

Do you mean it used to work on *this* file or it used to work on other
*different* files and it still works on those other different files
and not this new one you're trying it on?  If it used to work, try
figuring out what has changed from when it worked to when it stopped
working. Did you change any settings?

The error message you're getting indicates a problem with the streams
in the file. Are you trying to use it on an mpeg4 file?
http://www.acetylcholine.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=474&sid=5ac3507661de4ad4b90ea0b904b26fbe