[mythtv-users] Analog and Digital - Do i have this straight?

Chuck Peters cp at ccil.org
Sun Dec 28 05:52:50 UTC 2008

On 12/27/08, Larry T <larryt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I found this to be pretty helpful in determining what channels are
> available in my area. It has not let me down yet...
> http://www.silicondust.com/hdhomerun/channels

No help here.  I plug in my local zip 22503 or the cable company 23149 (
cablefirst.net before being bought out by Metrocast) and it returns other
zip codes which are more than 60 miles away.

I asked the local company tech and emailed support asking if the HDHomerun
would work, aka which digital channels are not encrypted and its been more
than 2 weeks and I have yet to hear a meaningful reply...

Chuck