[mythtv-users] Following on from BBC listings....

OneBob onebob at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 08:41:15 UTC 2008

Hi All and Seasons Greetings too....

I've not had to much trouble with my setup (MythDora BE & Mythbuntu FE) but
I do get annoyed when for a series I set up 'record any time on this
channel' - because the time keeps changing every week (eg Merlin - thanks
beeb) - and it consistently goes for the Sunday repeat instead of the first
showing on Saturday?!? Why is this?

Also as iPlayer for beeb seems so good has anyone integrated it into Myth
yet? I've seen someone's made Firefox the default browser in Myth but will
it do iPlayer?

Thanks for a great product from all those who contribute, one day when life
gets easier I'll sit down and see what I can do in return, cheers

Onebob UK