[mythtv-users] Signal strength, DVB-T

Richard Scott richard at rhysmission.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 15:04:35 UTC 2008

For me (2 x Nova-T) on the Sudbury transmitter, MythTV reports a signal
strength of 30-40%.

The DVB command line utils (tzap,etc) report a much, much better signal
strength and a Humax receiver connected in place of either tuner reports
95 or 100% signal.

I have a vague recollection that it's an issue with some DVB drivers -
they don't report the signal strength in the way Myth expects.