[mythtv-users] Intel Releases Programmers Reference Manual

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:31:49 UTC 2008

On 2/1/08, Tom Greer <trgreer at gmail.com> wrote:

> From a business perspective why should any of these vendors invest a lot of
> money in optimizing TV video when there are numerous posts here and
> elsewhere the an nVidia FX-5200 card is sufficient.

/me looks at the GF4 440MX he thought was sufficient

:)

I'm planning to invest in a new TV in the (possibly very) near future,
since my current TV is about to give up the ghost. I'm kinda hoping
it's not going to lead to needing a new video card, kernel/OS, CPU,
RAM, motherboard, and harddrive. ;-)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent