[mythtv-users] Wrong Schedule Data

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Feb 4 19:36:54 UTC 2008

On 02/04/2008 05:24 AM, Ben Coates wrote:
> I've just updated my local time as it was set to UTC ... the programme
> guide was showing the correct programme, but labelling it at the wrong
> time.
>
> Since I changed the time, it's now showing the right time....but the
> wrong programme info....
>
> Any ideas how I can reset the schedule information?
>
> Much appreciated...

TRUNCATE TABLE program;

This is meant as a one-time-use command.  If you need to run it again,
your system configuration is broken and you need to find out how to
properly set the timezone for your distro.  It will require you to
re-download /all/ of the listings data, so it's not "nice" to use this
frequently as it wastes the bandwidth/resources of your listings provider.

Mike