[mythtv-users] Nova-T-500 Big problem

Ben Coates bencoates at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:56:33 UTC 2008

Hmm, I will try those links you suggested.... only thing is.... why
would it work straight after installing the OS, only to now not work
after reinstalling the same OS 2 days later? I'm a bit of a linux noob
so I'm puzzled by that.

The distro I'm running has built-in support for this card.....

I'll try those links and see what happens.....and report back...