[mythtv-users] Nova-T-500 Big problem

Ben Coates bencoates at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:42:53 UTC 2008

Thanks guys for all the advice.

One thing I will say before I try those links.... I copied the
firmware file that dmesg was complaining about to the /lib/firmware
and rebooted... but it still says it can't find the firmware file. Am
I missing some steps or do I just need to follow the links above and
see what happens?

Many thanks for your help