[mythtv-users] mytharchive dvd themes

Anthony Zawacki azmail at thezawackis.com
Tue Feb 5 16:08:42 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am interested in creating a new-ish theme for dvd creation.  I mostly
archive 1/2 hr kids shows, and put 4 on a dvd at a time.  I'd like to
create a theme that shows 4 shows on the main menu, and also auto-plays.

I didn't see any instructions on how to do this in the archives are in
the wiki, though I am sure I can use the built-in ones to try to figure
it out.

So, two questions really:

1.  Is there documentation that I missed, or should I just figure it out?

2.  With .21 due out this month, are there changes to the way themes
work for mytharchive as compared to .20.2?  Should I just wait until I
upgrade to .21?

Thanks,

Anthony