[mythtv-users] RPM to SVN? How?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Feb 5 21:04:27 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 07:31:56AM -0700, Mark Hutchinson wrote:
> I want to use the latest SVN version of Myth on CentOS 5.1
> I have the Atrpm version installed now.
>
> How is the best way to switch?

The best way is to use ATrpms' trunk packages. It is built from trunk
svn and is already used by many testers and power users. Since we
approach 0.21 these are also the packages that will hit the streets
once 0.21 goes gold. So using/testing them now will help killing off
any bugs in both upstream development and packaging.

http://atrpms.net/dist/el5/mythtv/

> A howto or tips would really help.

Backup your database, enable atrpms-bleeding, upgrade.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net