[mythtv-users] Live TV tuners conflicting with schedule recordings too often

Jouni jouni76 at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 6 06:29:10 UTC 2008

> > However - it's ridiculous that it's even asking me.  Why?  Because
> > I've got enough tuners.

Have you tried adjusting recording priorities for your tuners?

I have 2 tuners, and tuner 2 has higher recording priority than 1, so it
will always record with tuner 2, and LiveTV will be viewed with tuner 1.
In this case I do not have the "Avoid conflicts between live TV and
scheduled shows" option checked (this is with 0.20-fixes).

--
  Jouni
  jouni76 at fastmail.fm

                          unladen european swallow