[mythtv-users] "Odometer" Threadsd

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Feb 6 20:24:56 UTC 2008

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 01:12:22PM -0700, Brian Wood wrote:
>>> Let's help those people (who say they've done so).
>> Echostar (DISH) might be on the side of OSS all of a sudden :-)
>
> "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
>
>> I know some folks who work there (they're just east of town), maybe I
>> should go talk to them.
>
> If they're in the right department.  Might be useful to figure out
> whose quarterbacking any related efforts at EFF first, though.
> -- j

Unfortunately the folks I know are all technical types (one is president
of our local astronomy club). It's a technical facility (one of the two
uplink sites) so I suspect not many legal types work there.

I'm drafting a mail to the EFF, I wonder if it will help if I send it
along with my membership renewal?

beww