[mythtv-users] MythDora EPIA M1000 Xorg.conf

Razza razza30 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 22:20:33 UTC 2008

Can someone running MythDora on an EPIA M1000, please publish their
Xorg.conf where they are running just a VGA output?

I have really terrible performance with DVD playback, always jerky but
sometimes playback stutters badly. My Xorg.conf is as follows, if
anyone can see anything wrong.

I have 256MB of Memory installed - I assume this is sufficient for a
Frontend only?

Thanks in advance!

# Xorg configuration created by system-config-display

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "single head configuration"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"