[mythtv-users] help identifying ATI vid/capture card

Joe Marcom jmarcom at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 8 02:47:08 UTC 2008

   Except for a PVR-250 on one box, I have only used ATI graphics cards.
I recall the Rage Pro series as being a step down from the All-In-Wonder
cards, which, being AGP, made your graphics card and your TV-capture
card one and the same.  More convenient than the PVR cards, but I don't
know that it's actually better.
                                  Joe