[mythtv-users] OT Superbowl and Direct TV, 2 separate items.

Remco Treffkorn remco at rvt.com
Fri Feb 8 06:38:44 UTC 2008

On Thursday 07 February 2008, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> * On Thu Feb 07, 2008 at 09:34:37PM -0800, Remco Treffkorn wrote:
> > Okay, I bite.
> >
> > You seem to think it is legal for him to record the content in the first
> > place. So you seem to say he has a license to own the recording.
>
> Brad already shot down this gibberish so I won't waste my time.

Right...

> > I think the mailing list admin can speak for himself.
> > Censorship by proxy sucks.
>
> Since I'm one of the core devs who's had commit access for the past 5
> years, I don't see my comment as "censorship by proxy".  My name is
> tied to this project and I don't want some idiot screwing it up.

How old are you?

You are calling me an idiot for what exactly? Could you please reign in the
hormones for a second? I am sure you can make a rational argument as to what
your point is.

> > Remco Treffkorn (RT445)
> > HAM DC2XT
>
> I guess the only government agency you care about knocking on your door
> is the FCC.  There are others that are just as ambitious.

I don't even know what that means.
I generally don't care about any government agency knocking on my door. If I
would have to, I would find another country to live in.

You sound a little paranoid...

--
Remco Treffkorn (RT445)
HAM DC2XT