[mythtv-users] Script to check recording files?

Mike Smith mike at smithburnett.net
Fri Feb 8 21:44:25 UTC 2008

> If you're not running trunk, I recommend waiting until you upgrade to
> 0.21 and then running it.  Extra recording info in the DB is not a
> problem, and extra recording files are only a problem if you're space
> constrained.

Is there anyone who's not space constrained? ;)

I'll try that. I have about 570 GB, and I need to get it to fit on a 500 GB
drive. I'm convinced that there are old recordings in there, because there
just don't seem to be enough recordings in the list to fill all that space.

For the benefit of searchers, Windows Home Server makes a poor place to
store recordings....