[mythtv-users] MePo theme question

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 01:39:19 UTC 2008

I have just downloaded and installed the beautiful looking MePo theme
from http://home.comcast.net/~zdzisekg/. It looks fantastic.

I noticed that on the watch recordings screen every recording has the
"watched" icon highlighted - even the ones I haven't watched. Is this
a bug or something about my setup? I queried my recorded table and
every record has a value of 0 in the watched column - which also seems
odd given that I have watched some of my recordings! Does the watched
column functionality work?

I'm running version 0.20.2 stable from ATRPMs on CentOS 5.1.

Regards,
Phill