[mythtv-users] Small HTPC cases with no external/internal drives?

Mark fairlane at springcom.com
Sun Feb 10 12:47:00 UTC 2008

Brian Wood wrote:
> I have a U-Buddy, but the 777Mhz. VIA CPU would not be up to HD.
>
> Have you looked through:
>
> http://www.logicsupply.com/
>
> Don't have any specific suggestions but these guys specialize in itty
> bitty systems.
>
> They are a bit pricey though.
>
> A lot of small boxes have space for laptop-style hard drives and
> opticals, but can certainly run without them.
>
> beww

Hmm.  they seem to only have mItx systems.  That might be overkill for
this use.  There's a couple
of nice mATX motherboards with Nvidia 7050PV onboard that would be
perfect for HD when/if
the driver situation ever gets figured out.  I just can't find a case
that's not going to be mostly empty.
Maybe I'll just build a case...