[mythtv-users] Mythstream parsers

Steve Wilson mythtv_arizona at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 03:29:07 UTC 2008

Is anyone using mythstream with 0.21? I'm having a hard time with the parsers as the about half of them no longer work. I've downloaded the latest ones from the mythstream web site. The Shoutacst parser no longer works but I was able to get it working by hacking the menu.pl. The Yahoo, Youtube and DailyMotion no longer work. The youtube one grabs the video titles but when you select to play I get a url not found error.