[mythtv-users] enter LiveTV at startup

F P zagor.fp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:34:10 UTC 2008

Well, I'm not changing the channel on the decoder!
The point is my decoder seems not to be compatible with lirc and I
couldn't find a way to let it work with the IR blaster bundled with
the PVR-150.
If anyone out there knows how to let a not-supported decoder change
channel, that would be really (REALLY) appreciated.

As for the dummy script, that sounds really the right thing to do.
Unfortunately I've never written a script and don't know hot to write
this dummy script.
I'll try to edit the change-channel scripts I've seen around.
But in case you can give me any suggestion.....!!

Thanks again