[mythtv-users] Multirec Feature

Greg Ahpee greg at ahpee.org
Mon Feb 11 23:46:02 UTC 2008

After following the discussion on mulirec over the last few weeks I
decided to take the plunge and install from svn to try it out. All went
smoothly however there is one feature I was particularly interested in
which doesn't seem to work for me. To quote from the multirec wiki :

Simple Cases.....

    * User has MythTV set up to always start recording five minutes
      before and after the scheduled time. User schedules recording of
      two back-to-back programmes on the same channel, or on different
      channels carried on the same transport. Only one tuner should be
      used to record both, despite the overlap.

Despite extensive searching of the users and dev lists I have been
unable to get a clear indication if this feature has been implemented
and, if it has, does it have to be turned on in the settings somewhere.

Greg
[edit
<http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php?title=Record_multiple_channels_from_one_multiplex&action=edit&section=5>]