[mythtv-users] Second Backend disabling primary backend tuners (fwd)

jimbo at tonto.stanford.edu jimbo at tonto.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 12 21:27:16 UTC 2008

> Sounds alot like you don't have your master/slave relationship set up
right.

Thanks for your help.  I did figure it out. The master/slave relationship
was OK.  Starting up the secondary front end was changing
the default tuner to the pvr-350 for live TV.  By using the Y
command to switch to another tuner I can now get to the HD tuners.  In
order to get the HD tuners to be the default for live TV I had to INCREASE
the priority (by listing it earlier in the card list) of the PVR-350.

Jim