[mythtv-users] Advice on Proposed setup UK DVB-T

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Fri Feb 15 08:03:18 UTC 2008

Case wise I would go for one of the Antecs. They do have a small
multimedia case. However, if you can tolerate a tower, the Sonata is
excellent. Lots of space for drives and with my setup (dual core AMD, 4
SATA drives), it's almost completely silent.

See:

http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15138
http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15301

Ian.