[mythtv-users] [AU] ABC TV Program Guide broken by recent changes

David Segall david at segall.net
Sat Feb 16 12:29:06 UTC 2008

The Australian Broadcasting Corporation has made some changes,
presumably a week ago, that resulted in my having no guide data for ABC
TV yesterday. I am in Melbourne, using the standard grabber script and
the xmltvid was abcvic.free.au. The guide data for ABC2 is still working
with an xmltvid of abc2.abc.gov.au. I am running Mythdora 3.2

Is there a simple change I can make to obtain guide data for ABC1?
--
David