[mythtv-users] Mythstream parsers

Steve Wilson mythtv_arizona at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 16:48:06 UTC 2008

Thanks, the new parsers work. The problem with shoutcast is the browse
genres. If I have a stored URL stream, this plays okay. From looking at
the code, the shoutcast menu.pl
generates two sets of URLs with one being fake. I assume the fake URL
is for shoucast main categories and the real URL is for the sub
categories. The problem I'm having is that both main and sub get
assigned the fake URL thus when mythstream tries to grab the streams it
doesn't have a valid URL. I just hacked the code to make the fake a
real URL.