[mythtv-users] Mythweb stuck in 'mobile' template

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 19:40:00 UTC 2008

I know! Bad Myth user :-). Just that I was in an airport 6,000 miles
from my mythbox and google wasn't being my friend. I'll definitely
re-read the README when I get home - (or I suppose I could have used
the svn web interface to check out that file).

Mythweb really rocks for those of us that travel - and watching a
flash streamed version of a live sports event being broadcast on
another continent is yet another reason why this is so great.

... And now I know how to force a reset of the template :-)