[mythtv-users] upnp and automount

Sam Lam relim3 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 19:43:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've updated to trunk and the backend seg faults when the upnp server
is trying to scan my automount shares. I have map points that point to
shares that aren't always on. If the share isn't available the backend
will seg fault.

The only way I found to stop the seg fault is either disable the upnp
server or make sure all the map points point to something actually
there. This almost worked, I guess the upnp server updates the
mythvideo list periodically and my mac suspends during idle and the
mount point wasn't there and the backend seg faulted.

Sam Lam