[mythtv-users] Twin Cities MythTV Users - Channel 23.1

Mathias Gibbens mathias.gibbens at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 22:58:23 UTC 2008

I'm also unable to watch channel 23.1 (HD) and 23.2 (SD) OTA using my
HDHR. Signal strength is 96%, but MythTV can't establish a signal
lock. No other channels are having problems. My log is filled with the
following message:

2008-02-17 16:49:33.841 Program #1 not found in PAT!
Program Association Table
 PSIP tableID(0x0) length(17) extension(0x637)
      version(1) current(1) section(0) last_section(0)
         tsid: 1591
 programCount: 2
  program number 3 has PID 0x  30   data  0x0 0x3 0x224 0x48
  program number 4 has PID 0x  40   data  0x0 0x4 0x224 0x64

Running MythTV 0.20.20070821-1 on Fedora 8 x86_64.

HTH,
Mathias