[mythtv-users] How can I keep "Browse" view from recursing throughmy home directory?

Dean Harding dean.harding at dload.com.au
Wed Feb 20 04:23:25 UTC 2008

Marc wrote:
> That answer makes no sense. How is the OP's issue related to "MythVideo
> freezes up MythTV - works in VNC console"

If you read past the bug title to the rest of the bug, you'll see the
fix description:

   This fix stops empty mount directories from MediaMonitor
   being expanded to the current working directory. This was
   causing scanning of CWD n times (where n is the number of
   removable devices that were found but not mounted).

Dean.