[mythtv-users] Mythmusic navigation using a VFD/LCD got harder in SVN

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:06:47 UTC 2008

I recently upgraded from SVN 14020 to 15875 and I've found I can no
longer easily select music tracks in mythmusic just using my 2-line
VFD screen.  The problems are:

1)  The checkbox that shows whether a particular branch or track is
selected only appears once the title starts scrolling.  This means
that if the title name is short enough not to scroll then the 'O' or'
X' never appears and you cant see if the item is selected.

2)  On exit, the new menu concerning background music playing are not
rendered on the VFD.

I've looked in trac, and I do monitor the dev-list and havent' seen
any reference to these issue.

It occurs to me it may be to do with my setup, so before I think about
raising a ticket and maybe a patch (this seems like something I could
cope with if only I can work out where in the code to look) - are
other people seeing this?