[mythtv-users] mythfrontend packages for xbox xebian sarge

Andy Barr ajbarr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:32:24 UTC 2008

In Sept 2007 there was a thread on the mailing list labeled "Mythtv
0.20.2 xbox xebian pkgs now available"

Unfortunately I did not update my xbox at that time.  However now I
would like to update but these repositories are not longer available.

deb http://yoeu.net/debian sarge main
deb ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/os/Linux/distributions/debian-multimedia/
sarge main

Does anyone have 0.20.2 packages for the xbox with xebian sarge?

One person posted saying they upgraded to Debian etch but I would like
to avoid doing that.

Thanks for the help,

Andy