[mythtv-users] [SPAM] Re: imdp.pl oddities?

Ryan Pisani mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Thu Feb 21 00:44:15 UTC 2008

>>> [IMDB broken]
>> Anything to report?
>
> No, I'm still waiting on a response to the e-mail I sent them (well, their
> web form).
>
> If someone has a better contact that would be useful. If I don't hear
> anything soon I'll try contacting the Freevo project and see if they have
> contact they are willing to share.

In what circumstance is imdb.pl not working?  I saw this thread yesterday
morning and attempted a few manual queries with imdb.pl and all were
sucessful.

I then noticed there were 3 entries for imdb.com in nscd and I tried 3
concurrent lookups (functionally should have cycled through all 3
entries), and again all were successful.

On Sunday, when I was testing the 1.8 version of my bulk updater I did
notice some blank entries coming back. However, I had chalked it up to
being a network anomaly at the time with my ISP.

In what circumstances is this reproducable?

Ryan