[mythtv-users] [mythtv] Mythtv and HomeAutomation

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:54:18 UTC 2008

Kevin:

On the "affordability" issue, you might look at Insteon products.
They are similar to X10 but because each device acts as a repeater,
they seem to handle interference better.  The devices are at:
http://www.smarthome.com/_/INSTEON/_/23b/land.aspx  and some
development info at http://www.insteon.net/pdf/insteondetails.pdf
(there is an SDK available too for about $200, but it's Windows
focused).

George