No subject

Wed Feb 20 16:39:46 UTC 2008

2GB RAM.  Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

------=_Part_5318_31279523.1203625458917

I am setting up a new FE/BE myth box and accidentally ordered two 2GB pairs of RAM.&nbsp; I was going to send one of the pairs back, but though I might get better performance if I put all 4GB of RAM into the box.&nbsp; It is a dual-core 64-bit system so addressing the RAM won&#39;t be a problem.&nbsp; Besides the usual mythtv functions, I plan to use the box for the following tasks:<br>

------=_Part_5318_31279523.1203625458917--