[mythtv-users] Pink Screen of death

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Feb 22 07:50:50 UTC 2008

[Please turn off HTML in outbound messages from Gmail.]

Justin Johnson <justin.johnson3 at gmail.com> says:
> Hi all, I'm getting the pink screen of death when I use ffmpeg as my
> decoder. I'm running a 3.2GHz machine with an nVidia 6200 video
> card.

I've never seen the PSOD in more than two years of high-definition
playback with a 6200. I am currently using the 9755 Nvidia-proprietary
drivers, having never upgraded to the 1xx-series drivers that, from
what I gather, the PSOD occurs with.

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array