[mythtv-users] Blu-Ray player? Myth capable?

Mark Hutchinson mark at onnow.net
Mon Feb 25 16:18:29 UTC 2008

I have read the wiki and such on Blu-ray, but still have some questions.

I purchased an LD Blu-ray/HD-DVD player.  With UDF 2.5 patched into the
kernel, it is seen fine.
I also have a Winblows box with AnyDVD that can see and play this fine
with PowerDVD.

My goal is to be able to see the Blu-Ray DVD I have purchased in MythTV.
Does anyone know a way to rip to avi or mpeg or anything so as to be
able to view in myth?
They are in m2ts files now ( about 30 of them in some cases )

Thoughts?  Advice? What might work?