[mythtv-users] RANT: MythTV has a *horrible* end user experience.

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:30:52 UTC 2008

On 2/24/08, Sarah Hayes <sarah at sarahhayes.is-a-geek.net> wrote:

> I'd much rather the whole lot was deposited in a nice text file in /etc/
> personally.  Who needs a GUI on a server anyhow?

I'm probably missing the point too, but I remember when the
configuration WAS in a "nice" text file.

I much prefer the way it is now.

And back then there weren't *nearly* so many things to control.

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent