[mythtv-users] RANT: MythTV has a *horrible* end user experience.

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Tue Feb 26 17:38:41 UTC 2008

On Feb 25, 2008, at 6:10 PM, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> Everything has its place. Complaining in the user forum over and over
> again isn't the right place.

I've only complained once about that particular issue, thank you very
much.  In fact if you go back to my original message, I was clarifying
an issue another user had brought up.

This is part of the reason I haven't filed a bug report; I'm sure I'd
get basically this reaction and then have WONTFIX stamped on my
forehead.