[mythtv-users] Anyone else have guide data problems? (SchedulesDirect only)

jedi at mishnet.org jedi at mishnet.org
Tue Feb 26 20:09:45 UTC 2008

>>  I just ran mythfilldatabase --refresh-today
>>
>>  My guide data still shows Dirty Jobs - Brown Plate Special for this
>>  evening.

What kind of data problems|?

I have some shows without subtitles.

I have some shows that are "wrong".

I need to get motivated and get over to the SD site and complain about it.

That said... How do I prevent shows with no subtitle from recording?
I thought that was something that would be caught by the usual anti-dupe
logic but it doesn't seem to be working.

The affected shows are on frequently enough. So long as I don't chase
my tail with episodes that can't be identified, it's not a big deal.
Although I do need to complain about the clear errors (one show is
listed, but another one is actually broadcast).