[mythtv-users] Not the usual problem with digital passthrough.

Robert Jones kaosfere at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:21:28 UTC 2008

> I *think* since you are seeing upmixer notes in your logs that you are
> running a very recent SVN version?  If this is the case, I think you need to
> set your upmix settings to passthrough or something like that (I haven't
> updated but I saw some messages regarding this).  See if you can find that
> setting.

Yeah, running the mythbunty weekly, which is based off of 16259.

I spent some time playing with the upmix settings last night, and the
only two options are Stereo and 5.1, so far as I could see.  I
*believe* I tried it with both settings and it had no effect, but I
cannot confirm this positively at the moment.  I can verify when I get
home from work, however.

--
You have been eaten by a grue.