[mythtv-users] Why do they put VGA on Mother Boards anymore?

cweisiger at bellsouth.net cweisiger at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 28 20:14:28 UTC 2008

I have used Directron.com for purchases for my myth system.
When your items are sent or picked up by the carrier. They send you
the tracking number so you can track your items. Which with others(newegg not included)
I never had that experience.

i have never used newegg for purchases.

-------------- Original message from Mark Fraser <mythtv at mfraz74.orangehome.co.uk>: --------------