[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HD PVR (A bit more info for those starved for it)

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Feb 28 20:53:56 UTC 2008

On Feb 28, 2008, at 12:48 PM, Josh White wrote:

>  /I use Gmail, and I hit "reply" to these messages and I start
> typing where it puts the cursor.  I apologize if that's a problem
> for the "don't top-post" people.

It's a "don't top-post" list, so please take the time to move your
cursor before typing. Looking up information later on in a list where
people top-post all the time is extremely annoying and results in
people giving up on archives entirely which in turn results in lots of
repeat questions to the list. Also, bottom-posters tend to trim
replies (since they have to san the whole email for an extra second
anyway) which helps everyone!