[mythtv-users] What's the best HD frontend only hardware?

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Fri Feb 29 09:06:29 UTC 2008

Or if your network is clean enough, network boot the machine and do away
with a storage device completely.
The video is going over the network anyway, there is little need for a
front-end to write to disk heavily unless you are going to do archiving
(which I have been experimenting with over the net anyway).
Gareth