[mythtv-users] Front end crashes when trying to bring guide up while watching TV

GLMontyWV glmontywv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 00:14:08 UTC 2008

Running Mythbuntu, PVR-150MCE, GeForce 6100 video, just set up this
weekend.  As the title says, watching TV, hit the S key to bring up the
schedule, works for about a half second and then the front end disappears
taking me back to desktop. Same if I hit M and then try to go to the guide
that way.  Watching TV, watching recordings and Schedules Direct for
recording is working great, just this crash when I try to bring up the guide
while watching TV.

Appreciate any suggestions to figure this issue out, pretty newbie to Linux
and MythTV

Thanks!

Monty