[mythtv-users] Mythweb IMDB problems

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Jan 1 01:19:25 UTC 2008

I'm trying to get mythweb running.  It's all pretty much set up, except
that I get:

Fatal Error, IMDB was not set in the settings table, please set it via
the settings tab.

every time I click on IMDB....

 From the email lists, I gather it may have something to do with virtual
hosting.  I've tried setting the location of imdb.pl in both the video
options and mythtv MovieDataCommandLine .  The problem seems to be that
the video settings don't detect the server name????

At least the 'Edit Settings For' pulldown is empty.

I've set the hostname in the apache config but no joy.

I get this in my apache logs

www.datavault.us - yan [31/Dec/2007:16:51:52 -0800] "GET
/mythweb/video/imdb?action=metadata&id=854 HTTP/1.1" 200 98
"https://datavault.us/mythweb/video" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64;
en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071201 (Debian-1.8.1.11-1) Epiphany/2.14"

but then the error pops up.  Nothing appears in the error logs.

--Yan