[mythtv-users] UK Channel changes?

Alan groups3 at dancecrave.com
Tue Jan 1 19:02:25 UTC 2008

Mike Perkins wrote:
> Alan wrote:
>
>> Hi Per,
>>
>> Im not totally sure what you mean. The log file I quoted was just from
>> /var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log  | grep program
>>
>> or
>>
>> The tuning parameters and stuff that are used to tune the cards are in
>> the database, under dtv_multiplex and program tables
>>
>> Is this what you meant?
>>
>> Alan
>>

>> Per Jørgensen wrote:
>>
>>> I'm sorry to borther your talk - But where do you find all that
>>> infomation about external commands to other tuners.
>>>
>>> Caurse I'm trying to figure out how and what to do - when I want to
>>> integrate Dreambox into my MythTV!
>>>
>>> Thanks and sorry for jumping in !
>>>
>>> Per Jørgensen
>>>

> I think Per has replied to the wrong thread. There was (at least on my copy of
> Thunderbird) a message just prior to mine referencing the Dreambox.
>
> Mike Perkins

Ok, that'll explain my confusion then :)

I finally got EIT data working here and removed ABC-1 which was causing
all the PAT errors I was seeing so now I have 7 days guide at least. I
also noticed when I used to use on air that schedules were never as
reliable as RT.

I just hope someone in RT gets to work tomorrow and realises a script or
something isnt updating the xmltv site correctly. fingers crossed it
will be sorted soon.

Alan